If you are planning to travel to Hawker or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wilpena Pound Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wilpena Pound Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Hawker Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Hawker Airport Info:
|Hawker Airport IATA Code: HWK||Hawker Airport ICAO Code: YHAW|
|Latitude : -31.8559||Longitude : 138.468|
|City : Hawker||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Adelaide|
|Wilpena Pound Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Wilpena Pound Airport is 22:07:54 PM (ACST) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Wilpena Pound Airport, Hawker, Australia? Know about Wilpena Pound Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wilpena Pound Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Hawker. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wilpena Pound Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wilpena Pound Airport, airlines operating to Wilpena Pound Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Wilpena Pound Airport or Hawker Airport, Australia.
Wilpena Pound Airport Map - Location of Wilpena Pound Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.752 USD
• 1 USD = 1.33 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.632 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.582 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Wilpena Pound Airport
Closest airports to Hawker, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Hawker and other airports closest to Wilpena Pound Airport.
Nearest airport to Wilpena Pound Airport and Hawker is Port Augusta Airport - (100.12 Km / 62.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Hawker and Wilpena Pound Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mount Gunson Airport - (130.2 Km / 80.9 Miles)
- Leigh Creek Airport - (139.93 Km / 86.95 Miles)
- Port Pirie Airport - (160.1 Km / 99.48 Miles)
- Whyalla Airport - (161 Km / 100.04 Miles)
- Balcanoona Airport - (168.59 Km / 104.76 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wilpena Pound Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Hawker Airport.
Details about Hawker Airport given here include
- Wilpena Pound Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Hawker Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wilpena Pound Airport
- Location of Wilpena Pound Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wilpena Pound Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wilpena Pound Airport
- Address and contact details of Wilpena Pound Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wilpena Pound Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Wilpena Pound Airport is located in the city of Hawker. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HWK - Wilpena Pound Airport IATA Code and YHAW - Wilpena Pound Airport ICAO code