If you are planning to travel to Wittenoom or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wittenoom Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wittenoom Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Wittenoom Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wittenoom Airport Info:
|Wittenoom Airport IATA Code: WIT||Wittenoom Airport ICAO Code: YWIT|
|Latitude : -22.2183||Longitude : 118.348|
|City : Wittenoom||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Perth|
|Wittenoom Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wittenoom Airport is 21:16:20 PM (AWST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Wittenoom Airport, Wittenoom, Australia? Know about Wittenoom Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wittenoom Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Wittenoom. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wittenoom Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wittenoom Airport, airlines operating to Wittenoom Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Wittenoom Airport or Wittenoom Airport, Australia.
Wittenoom Airport Map - Location of Wittenoom Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.607 USD
• 1 USD = 1.647 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.562 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.779 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Wittenoom Airport
Closest airports to Wittenoom, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wittenoom and other airports closest to Wittenoom Airport.
Nearest airport to Wittenoom Airport and Wittenoom is Coolawanyah Airport - (75.86 Km / 47.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wittenoom and Wittenoom Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tom Price Airport - (76.6 Km / 47.6 Miles)
- Paraburdoo Airport - (122.34 Km / 76.02 Miles)
- Shaw River Airport - (130.98 Km / 81.39 Miles)
- Marble Bar Airport - (166.99 Km / 103.76 Miles)
- Roy Hill Airport - (172.75 Km / 107.34 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wittenoom Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Wittenoom Airport.
Details about Wittenoom Airport given here include
- Wittenoom Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wittenoom Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wittenoom Airport
- Location of Wittenoom Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wittenoom Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wittenoom Airport
- Address and contact details of Wittenoom Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wittenoom Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Wittenoom Airport is located in the city of Wittenoom. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WIT - Wittenoom Airport IATA Code and YWIT - Wittenoom Airport ICAO code