If you are planning to travel to Wollongong or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wollongong Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wollongong Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Wollongong Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wollongong Airport Info:
|Wollongong Airport IATA Code: WOL||Wollongong Airport ICAO Code: YWOL|
|Latitude : -34.5605||Longitude : 150.791|
|City : Wollongong||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|Wollongong Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Illawarra Regional Airport (WOL), Albion Park Rail NSW 2527, Australia Phone: +61 2 4221 6111
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Shellharbour City Council|
|Established Year : 1942|
|Timezone : Australia/Sydney|
|Wollongong Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wollongong Airport is 23:08:43 PM (AEST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Wollongong Airport, Wollongong, Australia? Know about Wollongong Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wollongong Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Wollongong. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wollongong Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wollongong Airport, airlines operating to Wollongong Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Wollongong Airport or Wollongong Airport, Australia.
Wollongong Airport Map - Location of Wollongong Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.607 USD
• 1 USD = 1.647 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.562 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.779 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Wollongong Airport
Closest airports to Wollongong, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wollongong and other airports closest to Wollongong Airport.
Nearest airport to Wollongong Airport and Wollongong is Nowra Airport - (49.04 Km / 30.47 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wollongong and Wollongong Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Falls Creek Airport - (50.16 Km / 31.17 Miles)
- Camden Airport - (58.64 Km / 36.44 Miles)
- Sydney Bankstown Airport - (73.03 Km / 45.38 Miles)
- Sydney West Airport - (75.64 Km / 47 Miles)
- Palm Beach SPB Airport - (77.15 Km / 47.94 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wollongong Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Wollongong Airport.
Details about Wollongong Airport given here include
- Wollongong Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wollongong Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wollongong Airport
- Location of Wollongong Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wollongong Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wollongong Airport
- Address and contact details of Wollongong Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wollongong Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Wollongong Airport is located in the city of Wollongong. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WOL - Wollongong Airport IATA Code and YWOL - Wollongong Airport ICAO code