If you are planning to travel to Powell Point or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Powell Point Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Powell Point Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. Powell Point Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Powell Point Airport Info:
|Powell Point Airport IATA Code: PPO||Powell Point Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 24.8997||Longitude : -76.3608|
|City : Powell Point||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|Powell Point Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Powell Point Airport is 19:34:50 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Powell Point Airport, Powell Point, Bahamas? Know about Powell Point Airport in detail. Find out the location of Powell Point Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to Powell Point. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Powell Point Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Powell Point Airport, airlines operating to Powell Point Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about Powell Point Airport or Powell Point Airport, Bahamas.
Powell Point Airport Map - Location of Powell Point Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to Powell Point Airport
Closest airports to Powell Point, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Powell Point and other airports closest to Powell Point Airport.
Nearest airport to Powell Point Airport and Powell Point is Cape Eleuthera Airport - (11.1 Km / 6.9 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Powell Point and Powell Point Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- S Eleuthera Airport - (18.6 Km / 11.56 Miles)
- Governors Harbour Airport - (43 Km / 26.72 Miles)
- North Eleuthera International Airport - (71.74 Km / 44.58 Miles)
- Harbour Island Airport - (77.41 Km / 48.1 Miles)
- Staniel Cay Airport - (81.67 Km / 50.75 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Powell Point Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to Powell Point Airport.
Details about Powell Point Airport given here include
- Powell Point Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Powell Point Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Powell Point Airport
- Location of Powell Point Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Powell Point Airport Time Zone and Current time at Powell Point Airport
- Address and contact details of Powell Point Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Powell Point Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where Powell Point Airport is located in the city of Powell Point. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PPO - Powell Point Airport IATA Code