If you are planning to travel to San Andros or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Andros Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Andros Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. San Andros Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Andros Airport Info:
|San Andros Airport IATA Code: SAQ||San Andros Airport ICAO Code: MYAN|
|Latitude : 25.0536||Longitude : -78.0489|
|City : San Andros||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Medium|
|San Andros Airport Address / Contact Details :|
San Andros Airport (SAQ), Sa Andros Bahama Village, The Bahamas
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|San Andros Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Andros Airport is 03:32:50 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on San Andros Airport, San Andros, Bahamas? Know about San Andros Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Andros Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to San Andros. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Andros Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Andros Airport, airlines operating to San Andros Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about San Andros Airport or San Andros Airport, Bahamas.
San Andros Airport Map - Location of San Andros Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.212 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to San Andros Airport
Closest airports to San Andros, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Andros and other airports closest to San Andros Airport.
Nearest airport to San Andros Airport and San Andros is Chub Cay Airport - (43.84 Km / 27.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Andros and San Andros Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Andros Town Airport - (47.09 Km / 29.26 Miles)
- Nassau International Airport - (58.74 Km / 36.5 Miles)
- Paradise Island Seaplane Base Airport - (73.14 Km / 45.45 Miles)
- Paradise Island Airport - (75.53 Km / 46.93 Miles)
- Great Harbour Airport - (79 Km / 49.09 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Andros Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to San Andros Airport.
Details about San Andros Airport given here include
- San Andros Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Andros Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Andros Airport
- Location of San Andros Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Andros Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Andros Airport
- Address and contact details of San Andros Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Andros Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where San Andros Airport is located in the city of San Andros. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SAQ - San Andros Airport IATA Code and MYAN - San Andros Airport ICAO code