If you are planning to travel to Rangpur or any other city in Bangladesh, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rangpur Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rangpur Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bangladesh. Rangpur Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rangpur Airport Info:
|Rangpur Airport IATA Code: RAU||Rangpur Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 25.75||Longitude : 89.2333|
|City : Rangpur||Country : Bangladesh|
|World Area Code : 703||Airport Type : Small|
|Rangpur Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Rangpur (RAU), Rangpur, Bangladesh
|Timezone : Asia/Dhaka|
|Rangpur Airport Timezone : GMT +06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rangpur Airport is 15:54:16 PM (+06) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Rangpur Airport, Rangpur, Bangladesh? Know about Rangpur Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rangpur Airport on Bangladesh map and also find out airports near to Rangpur. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rangpur Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rangpur Airport, airlines operating to Rangpur Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bangladesh. Scroll down to know more about Rangpur Airport or Rangpur Airport, Bangladesh.
Rangpur Airport Map - Location of Rangpur Airport
Bangladesh - General Information
|Country Formal Name||People's Republic of Bangladesh|
• 1 BDT = 0.012 USD
• 1 USD = 84.943 BDT
• 1 BDT = 0.01 EUR
• 1 EUR = 101.298 BDT
» More BDT convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bd|
Nearest Airports to Rangpur Airport
Closest airports to Rangpur, Bangladesh are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rangpur and other airports closest to Rangpur Airport.
Nearest airport to Rangpur Airport and Rangpur is Saidpur Airport - (32.44 Km / 20.16 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rangpur and Rangpur Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Thakurgaon Airport - (82.25 Km / 51.11 Miles)
- Rajshahi Airport - (158.63 Km / 98.57 Miles)
- Ishurdi Airport - (178.62 Km / 110.99 Miles)
- Sirajganj Airport - (229.48 Km / 142.59 Miles)
- Zia International Airport - (242.5 Km / 150.68 Miles)
- List of 15 airports in Bangladesh along with Bangladesh airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rangpur Airport, Bangladesh. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bangladesh or traveling to Rangpur Airport.
Details about Rangpur Airport given here include
- Rangpur Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rangpur Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rangpur Airport
- Location of Rangpur Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rangpur Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rangpur Airport
- Address and contact details of Rangpur Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rangpur Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bangladesh where Rangpur Airport is located in the city of Rangpur. General information include capital of Bangladesh, currency and conversion rate of Bangladesh currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RAU - Rangpur Airport IATA Code