If you are planning to travel to Brussels or any other city in Belgium, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Brussels Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Brussels Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Brussels Airport Info:
|Brussels Airport IATA Code: BRU||Brussels Airport ICAO Code: EBBR|
|Latitude : 50.9014||Longitude : 4.48444|
|City : Brussels||Country : Belgium|
|World Area Code : 409||Airport Type : Large|
|Brussels Airport Address / Contact Details :|
A201, 1930 Zaventem (BRU), Belgium, Phone: 0900/700 00, +32 2 753 77 53 (abroad),
|Brussels Website : http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/|
|Airport Type : Public and Military|
|Operator : Brussels Airport Company|
|Hub for : Abelag Aviation, Brussels Airlines, Jet Airways, Jetairfly, Saudia Cargo, Singapore Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines, Vueling|
|No. Of Terminals : 1|
|Established Year : 1940|
|Timezone : Europe/Brussels|
|Brussels Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Brussels Airport is 16:07:48 PM (CEST) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Brussels Airport, Brussels, Belgium? Know about Brussels Airport in detail. Find out the location of Brussels Airport on Belgium map and also find out airports near to Brussels. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Brussels Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Brussels Airport, airlines operating to Brussels Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Belgium. Scroll down to know more about Brussels Airport or Brussels Airport, Belgium.
Brussels Airport Map - Location of Brussels Airport
Belgium - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Kingdom of Belgium|
• 1 EUR = 1.138 USD
• 1 USD = 0.879 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.894 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.118 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.be|
Nearest Airports to Brussels Airport
Closest airports to Brussels, Belgium are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Brussels and other airports closest to Brussels Airport.
Nearest airport to Brussels Airport and Brussels is Deurne Airport - (32.14 Km / 19.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Brussels and Brussels Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- De Keyserlei Bus Stn. Airport - (35.39 Km / 21.99 Miles)
- Charleroi Brussels South Airport - (49.23 Km / 30.59 Miles)
- Ghent Airport - (56.25 Km / 34.95 Miles)
- Liege Airport - (74.01 Km / 45.99 Miles)
- Guillemins, Raiway Stn Airport - (81.77 Km / 50.81 Miles)
- List of 11 airports in Belgium along with Belgium airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Brussels Airport, Brussels
This page provides all the information you need to know about Brussels Airport, Belgium. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Belgium or traveling to Brussels Airport.
Details about Brussels Airport given here include
- Brussels Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Brussels Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Brussels Airport
- Location of Brussels Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Brussels Airport Time Zone and Current time at Brussels Airport
- Address and contact details of Brussels Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Brussels Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Belgium where Brussels Airport is located in the city of Brussels. General information include capital of Belgium, currency and conversion rate of Belgium currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BRU - Brussels Airport IATA Code and EBBR - Brussels Airport ICAO code