If you are planning to travel to Caye Chapel or any other city in Belize, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Caye Chapel Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Caye Chapel Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Belize. Caye Chapel Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Caye Chapel Airport Info:
|Caye Chapel Airport IATA Code: CYC||Caye Chapel Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 17.6841||Longitude : -88.045|
|City : Caye Chapel||Country : Belize|
|World Area Code : 106||Airport Type : Medium|
|Caye Chapel Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Caye Chapel Airport (CYC), Belize
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Belize|
|Caye Chapel Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Caye Chapel Airport is 11:45:25 AM (CST) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Caye Chapel Airport, Caye Chapel, Belize? Know about Caye Chapel Airport in detail. Find out the location of Caye Chapel Airport on Belize map and also find out airports near to Caye Chapel. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Caye Chapel Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Caye Chapel Airport, airlines operating to Caye Chapel Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Belize. Scroll down to know more about Caye Chapel Airport or Caye Chapel Airport, Belize.
Caye Chapel Airport Map - Location of Caye Chapel Airport
Belize - General Information
• 1 BZD = 0.496 USD
• 1 USD = 2.015 BZD
• 1 BZD = 0.447 EUR
• 1 EUR = 2.237 BZD
» More BZD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bz|
Nearest Airports to Caye Chapel Airport
Closest airports to Caye Chapel, Belize are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Caye Chapel and other airports closest to Caye Chapel Airport.
Nearest airport to Caye Chapel Airport and Caye Chapel is Caye Caulker Airport - (5.78 Km / 3.59 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Caye Chapel and Caye Chapel Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (24.49 Km / 15.22 Miles)
- San Pedro Airport - (26.76 Km / 16.63 Miles)
- Philip S.W.Goldson Int Airport - (32.24 Km / 20.03 Miles)
- Orange Walk Airport - (69.02 Km / 42.89 Miles)
- Sartaneja Airport - (75.3 Km / 46.79 Miles)
- List of 19 airports in Belize along with Belize airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Caye Chapel Airport, Belize. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Belize or traveling to Caye Chapel Airport.
Details about Caye Chapel Airport given here include
- Caye Chapel Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Caye Chapel Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Caye Chapel Airport
- Location of Caye Chapel Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Caye Chapel Airport Time Zone and Current time at Caye Chapel Airport
- Address and contact details of Caye Chapel Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Caye Chapel Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Belize where Caye Chapel Airport is located in the city of Caye Chapel. General information include capital of Belize, currency and conversion rate of Belize currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CYC - Caye Chapel Airport IATA Code