If you are planning to travel to Parakou or any other city in Benin, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Parakou Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Parakou Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Benin. Parakou Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Parakou Airport Info:
|Parakou Airport IATA Code: PKO||Parakou Airport ICAO Code: DBBP|
|Latitude : 9.35725||Longitude : 2.60947|
|City : Parakou||Country : Benin|
|World Area Code : 519||Airport Type : Small|
|Parakou Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Parakou Airport (PKO), Parakou, Benin
|Timezone : Africa/Porto-Novo|
|Parakou Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Parakou Airport is 14:21:16 PM (WAT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Parakou Airport, Parakou, Benin? Know about Parakou Airport in detail. Find out the location of Parakou Airport on Benin map and also find out airports near to Parakou. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Parakou Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Parakou Airport, airlines operating to Parakou Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Benin. Scroll down to know more about Parakou Airport or Parakou Airport, Benin.
Parakou Airport Map - Location of Parakou Airport
Benin - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Benin|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 540.065 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bj|
Nearest Airports to Parakou Airport
Closest airports to Parakou, Benin are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Parakou and other airports closest to Parakou Airport.
Nearest airport to Parakou Airport and Parakou is Djougou Airport - (110.22 Km / 68.49 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Parakou and Parakou Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Save Airport - (149.83 Km / 93.1 Miles)
- Natitingou Airport - (173.04 Km / 107.52 Miles)
- Kandi Airport - (202.1 Km / 125.58 Miles)
- List of 6 airports in Benin along with Benin airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Parakou Airport, Benin. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Benin or traveling to Parakou Airport.
Details about Parakou Airport given here include
- Parakou Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Parakou Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Parakou Airport
- Location of Parakou Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Parakou Airport Time Zone and Current time at Parakou Airport
- Address and contact details of Parakou Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Parakou Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Benin where Parakou Airport is located in the city of Parakou. General information include capital of Benin, currency and conversion rate of Benin currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PKO - Parakou Airport IATA Code and DBBP - Parakou Airport ICAO code