If you are planning to travel to Aruja or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Aruja Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Aruja Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Aruja Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Aruja Airport Info:
|Aruja Airport IATA Code: ZFU||Aruja Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -23.4||Longitude : -46.3333|
|City : Aruja||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Aruja Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Aruja Airport is 11:29:29 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Aruja Airport, Aruja, Brazil? Know about Aruja Airport in detail. Find out the location of Aruja Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Aruja. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Aruja Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Aruja Airport, airlines operating to Aruja Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Aruja Airport or Aruja Airport, Brazil.
Aruja Airport Map - Location of Aruja Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Aruja Airport
Closest airports to Aruja, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Aruja and other airports closest to Aruja Airport.
Nearest airport to Aruja Airport and Aruja is Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport - (14.34 Km / 8.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Aruja and Aruja Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Congonhas Airport - (41.46 Km / 25.76 Miles)
- Sao Jose Dos Campos Airport - (51.8 Km / 32.19 Miles)
- Santos Airport - (58.97 Km / 36.64 Miles)
- Viracopos Airport - (93 Km / 57.79 Miles)
- Campinas International Airport - (99.51 Km / 61.83 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Aruja Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Aruja Airport.
Details about Aruja Airport given here include
- Aruja Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Aruja Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Aruja Airport
- Location of Aruja Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Aruja Airport Time Zone and Current time at Aruja Airport
- Address and contact details of Aruja Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Aruja Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Aruja Airport is located in the city of Aruja. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ZFU - Aruja Airport IATA Code