If you are planning to travel to Barra or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Barra Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Barra Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Barra Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Barra Airport Info:
|Barra Airport IATA Code: BQQ||Barra Airport ICAO Code: SNBX|
|Latitude : -11.0808||Longitude : -43.1475|
|City : Barra||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Barra Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Barra Airport (BQQ) - Bahia, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Bahia|
|Barra Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Barra Airport is 19:31:10 PM (-03) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Barra Airport, Barra, Brazil? Know about Barra Airport in detail. Find out the location of Barra Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Barra. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Barra Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Barra Airport, airlines operating to Barra Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Barra Airport or Barra Airport, Brazil.
Barra Airport Map - Location of Barra Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.257 USD
• 1 USD = 3.897 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.229 EUR
• 1 EUR = 4.376 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Barra Airport
Closest airports to Barra, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Barra and other airports closest to Barra Airport.
Nearest airport to Barra Airport and Barra is Irece Airport - (144.79 Km / 89.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Barra and Barra Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Barreiras Airport - (231.36 Km / 143.76 Miles)
- Bom Jesus Da Lapa Airport - (244.27 Km / 151.78 Miles)
- Chapada Diamantina Airport - (256.48 Km / 159.37 Miles)
- Jacobina Airport - (283.24 Km / 176 Miles)
- Dos Galpoes Airport - (319.49 Km / 198.52 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Barra Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Barra Airport.
Details about Barra Airport given here include
- Barra Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Barra Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Barra Airport
- Location of Barra Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Barra Airport Time Zone and Current time at Barra Airport
- Address and contact details of Barra Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Barra Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Barra Airport is located in the city of Barra. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BQQ - Barra Airport IATA Code and SNBX - Barra Airport ICAO code