If you are planning to travel to Breves or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Breves Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Breves Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Breves Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Breves Airport Info:
|Breves Airport IATA Code: BVS||Breves Airport ICAO Code: SNVS|
|Latitude : -1.63694||Longitude : -50.4456|
|City : Breves||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Breves Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Breves (BVS) - Breves - Para, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Santarem|
|Breves Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Breves Airport is 06:49:48 AM (-03) on Wednesday, Jun 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Breves Airport, Breves, Brazil? Know about Breves Airport in detail. Find out the location of Breves Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Breves. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Breves Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Breves Airport, airlines operating to Breves Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Breves Airport or Breves Airport, Brazil.
Breves Airport Map - Location of Breves Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.198 USD
• 1 USD = 5.046 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.163 EUR
• 1 EUR = 6.12 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Breves Airport
Closest airports to Breves, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Breves and other airports closest to Breves Airport.
Nearest airport to Breves Airport and Breves is Cameta Airport - (123.86 Km / 76.96 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Breves and Breves Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Porto de Moz Airport - (199.38 Km / 123.89 Miles)
- Macapa International Airport - (200.17 Km / 124.38 Miles)
- Val De Cans Airport - (220.32 Km / 136.9 Miles)
- Tucurui Airport - (252.22 Km / 156.72 Miles)
- Monte Dourado Airport - (253.81 Km / 157.71 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Breves Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Breves Airport.
Details about Breves Airport given here include
- Breves Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Breves Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Breves Airport
- Location of Breves Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Breves Airport Time Zone and Current time at Breves Airport
- Address and contact details of Breves Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Breves Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Breves Airport is located in the city of Breves. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BVS - Breves Airport IATA Code and SNVS - Breves Airport ICAO code