If you are planning to travel to Carutapera or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carutapera Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carutapera Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Carutapera Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Carutapera Airport Info:
|Carutapera Airport IATA Code: CTP||Carutapera Airport ICAO Code: SNCP|
|Latitude : -1.25028||Longitude : -46.0172|
|City : Carutapera||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Fortaleza|
|Carutapera Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carutapera Airport is 09:43:02 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Carutapera Airport, Carutapera, Brazil? Know about Carutapera Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carutapera Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Carutapera. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carutapera Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carutapera Airport, airlines operating to Carutapera Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Carutapera Airport or Carutapera Airport, Brazil.
Carutapera Airport Map - Location of Carutapera Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Carutapera Airport
Closest airports to Carutapera, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Carutapera and other airports closest to Carutapera Airport.
Nearest airport to Carutapera Airport and Carutapera is Cururupu Airport - (142.8 Km / 88.73 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Carutapera and Carutapera Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pinheiro Airport - (170.09 Km / 105.69 Miles)
- Guimaraes Airport - (185.67 Km / 115.37 Miles)
- Pontes e Lacerda Airport - (210.16 Km / 130.59 Miles)
- Marechal Cunha Machado Airport - (247.68 Km / 153.9 Miles)
- Val De Cans Airport - (274.3 Km / 170.44 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carutapera Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Carutapera Airport.
Details about Carutapera Airport given here include
- Carutapera Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Carutapera Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carutapera Airport
- Location of Carutapera Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carutapera Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carutapera Airport
- Address and contact details of Carutapera Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carutapera Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Carutapera Airport is located in the city of Carutapera. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CTP - Carutapera Airport IATA Code and SNCP - Carutapera Airport ICAO code