If you are planning to travel to Umuarama or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ernesto Geisel Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ernesto Geisel Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Umuarama Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Umuarama Airport Info:
|Umuarama Airport IATA Code: UMU||Umuarama Airport ICAO Code: SSUM|
|Latitude : -23.7987||Longitude : -53.3138|
|City : Umuarama||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Ernesto Geisel Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ernesto Geisel Airport is 11:23:48 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Ernesto Geisel Airport, Umuarama, Brazil? Know about Ernesto Geisel Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ernesto Geisel Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Umuarama. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ernesto Geisel Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ernesto Geisel Airport, airlines operating to Ernesto Geisel Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Ernesto Geisel Airport or Umuarama Airport, Brazil.
Ernesto Geisel Airport Map - Location of Ernesto Geisel Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Ernesto Geisel Airport
Closest airports to Umuarama, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Umuarama and other airports closest to Ernesto Geisel Airport.
Nearest airport to Ernesto Geisel Airport and Umuarama is Campo Mourao Airport - (100.12 Km / 62.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Umuarama and Ernesto Geisel Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Toledo Airport - (106.06 Km / 65.9 Miles)
- Edu Chaves Airport - (115.36 Km / 71.68 Miles)
- Cascavel Airport - (134.99 Km / 83.88 Miles)
- Regional De Maringa SBMG Airport - (137.29 Km / 85.31 Miles)
- Colorado do Oeste Airport - (177.03 Km / 110 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ernesto Geisel Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Umuarama Airport.
Details about Umuarama Airport given here include
- Ernesto Geisel Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Umuarama Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ernesto Geisel Airport
- Location of Ernesto Geisel Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ernesto Geisel Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ernesto Geisel Airport
- Address and contact details of Ernesto Geisel Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ernesto Geisel Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Ernesto Geisel Airport is located in the city of Umuarama. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UMU - Ernesto Geisel Airport IATA Code and SSUM - Ernesto Geisel Airport ICAO code