If you are planning to travel to Espinosa or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Espinosa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Espinosa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Espinosa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Espinosa Airport Info:
|Espinosa Airport IATA Code: ESI||Espinosa Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -14.9333||Longitude : -42.8333|
|City : Espinosa||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Espinosa Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Espinosa Airport is 04:28:29 AM (-03) on Sunday, Jul 12, 2020|
Looking for information on Espinosa Airport, Espinosa, Brazil? Know about Espinosa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Espinosa Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Espinosa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Espinosa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Espinosa Airport, airlines operating to Espinosa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Espinosa Airport or Espinosa Airport, Brazil.
Espinosa Airport Map - Location of Espinosa Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.188 USD
• 1 USD = 5.328 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.166 EUR
• 1 EUR = 6.021 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Espinosa Airport
Closest airports to Espinosa, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Espinosa and other airports closest to Espinosa Airport.
Nearest airport to Espinosa Airport and Espinosa is Guanambi Airport - (81.74 Km / 50.79 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Espinosa and Espinosa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Brumado Airport - (148.75 Km / 92.43 Miles)
- Januaria Airport - (177.22 Km / 110.12 Miles)
- Dos Galpoes Airport - (178.77 Km / 111.08 Miles)
- Bom Jesus Da Lapa Airport - (195.99 Km / 121.78 Miles)
- Vitoria Da Conquista Airport - (211.92 Km / 131.68 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Espinosa Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Espinosa Airport.
Details about Espinosa Airport given here include
- Espinosa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Espinosa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Espinosa Airport
- Location of Espinosa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Espinosa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Espinosa Airport
- Address and contact details of Espinosa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Espinosa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Espinosa Airport is located in the city of Espinosa. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ESI - Espinosa Airport IATA Code