If you are planning to travel to Itambacuri or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Itambacuri Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Itambacuri Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Itambacuri Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Itambacuri Airport Info:
|Itambacuri Airport IATA Code: ITI||Itambacuri Airport ICAO Code: SNYH|
|Latitude : -18.0167||Longitude : -41.7|
|City : Itambacuri||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Itambacuri Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Itambacuri (ITI) - Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Itambacuri Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Itambacuri Airport is 09:32:12 AM (-03) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Itambacuri Airport, Itambacuri, Brazil? Know about Itambacuri Airport in detail. Find out the location of Itambacuri Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Itambacuri. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Itambacuri Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Itambacuri Airport, airlines operating to Itambacuri Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Itambacuri Airport or Itambacuri Airport, Brazil.
Itambacuri Airport Map - Location of Itambacuri Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.187 USD
• 1 USD = 5.35 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.173 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.779 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Itambacuri Airport
Closest airports to Itambacuri, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Itambacuri and other airports closest to Itambacuri Airport.
Nearest airport to Itambacuri Airport and Itambacuri is Teofilo Otoni Airport - (24.09 Km / 14.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Itambacuri and Itambacuri Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Governador Valadares Airport - (102.16 Km / 63.48 Miles)
- Nanuque Airport - (146.55 Km / 91.06 Miles)
- Usiminas Airport - (181.66 Km / 112.88 Miles)
- Aeroporto Max Feffer Airport - (194.2 Km / 120.67 Miles)
- Sao Mateus Airport - (212.08 Km / 131.78 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Itambacuri Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Itambacuri Airport.
Details about Itambacuri Airport given here include
- Itambacuri Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Itambacuri Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Itambacuri Airport
- Location of Itambacuri Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Itambacuri Airport Time Zone and Current time at Itambacuri Airport
- Address and contact details of Itambacuri Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Itambacuri Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Itambacuri Airport is located in the city of Itambacuri. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ITI - Itambacuri Airport IATA Code and SNYH - Itambacuri Airport ICAO code