If you are planning to travel to Itauba or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Itauba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Itauba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Itauba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Itauba Airport Info:
|Itauba Airport IATA Code: AUB||Itauba Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -7.1||Longitude : -41.9833|
|City : Itauba||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Fortaleza|
|Itauba Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Itauba Airport is 11:24:11 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Itauba Airport, Itauba, Brazil? Know about Itauba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Itauba Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Itauba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Itauba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Itauba Airport, airlines operating to Itauba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Itauba Airport or Itauba Airport, Brazil.
Itauba Airport Map - Location of Itauba Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Itauba Airport
Closest airports to Itauba, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Itauba and other airports closest to Itauba Airport.
Nearest airport to Itauba Airport and Itauba is Picos Airport - (50.76 Km / 31.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Itauba and Itauba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cangapara Airport - (124.03 Km / 77.07 Miles)
- Guadalupe Airport - (180.01 Km / 111.85 Miles)
- Senador Petrônio Portella Airport - (244.64 Km / 152.01 Miles)
- Regional Do Cariri Airport - (299.72 Km / 186.24 Miles)
- Petrolina International Airport - (303.43 Km / 188.54 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Itauba Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Itauba Airport.
Details about Itauba Airport given here include
- Itauba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Itauba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Itauba Airport
- Location of Itauba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Itauba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Itauba Airport
- Address and contact details of Itauba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Itauba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Itauba Airport is located in the city of Itauba. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AUB - Itauba Airport IATA Code