If you are planning to travel to Jatai or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Jatai Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Jatai Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Jatai Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jatai Airport Info:
|Jatai Airport IATA Code: JTI||Jatai Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -17.8306||Longitude : -51.7735|
|City : Jatai||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Jatai Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Jatai (JTI) - Jataí - Goiás, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Jatai Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Jatai Airport is 11:01:31 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Jatai Airport, Jatai, Brazil? Know about Jatai Airport in detail. Find out the location of Jatai Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Jatai. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Jatai Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Jatai Airport, airlines operating to Jatai Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Jatai Airport or Jatai Airport, Brazil.
Jatai Airport Map - Location of Jatai Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Jatai Airport
Closest airports to Jatai, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jatai and other airports closest to Jatai Airport.
Nearest airport to Jatai Airport and Jatai is Rio Verde Airport - (86.55 Km / 53.78 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jatai and Jatai Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cassilandia Airport - (146.77 Km / 91.2 Miles)
- Aragarcas Airport - (220.9 Km / 137.26 Miles)
- Barra Do Garcas Airport - (228.56 Km / 142.02 Miles)
- Hidroeletrica Airport - (279.11 Km / 173.43 Miles)
- Santa Fe Do Sul Airport - (279.72 Km / 173.81 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Jatai Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Jatai Airport.
Details about Jatai Airport given here include
- Jatai Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jatai Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Jatai Airport
- Location of Jatai Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Jatai Airport Time Zone and Current time at Jatai Airport
- Address and contact details of Jatai Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Jatai Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Jatai Airport is located in the city of Jatai. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JTI - Jatai Airport IATA Code