If you are planning to travel to Leopoldina or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Leopoldina Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Leopoldina Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Leopoldina Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Leopoldina Airport Info:
|Leopoldina Airport IATA Code: LEP||Leopoldina Airport ICAO Code: SNDN|
|Latitude : -21.5166||Longitude : -42.6551|
|City : Leopoldina||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Leopoldina Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Leopoldina (LEP) - Leopoldina - Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Leopoldina Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Leopoldina Airport is 11:37:17 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Leopoldina Airport, Leopoldina, Brazil? Know about Leopoldina Airport in detail. Find out the location of Leopoldina Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Leopoldina. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Leopoldina Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Leopoldina Airport, airlines operating to Leopoldina Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Leopoldina Airport or Leopoldina Airport, Brazil.
Leopoldina Airport Map - Location of Leopoldina Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Leopoldina Airport
Closest airports to Leopoldina, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Leopoldina and other airports closest to Leopoldina Airport.
Nearest airport to Leopoldina Airport and Leopoldina is Francisco De Assis Airport - (81.51 Km / 50.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Leopoldina and Leopoldina Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Itaperuna Airport - (87.23 Km / 54.2 Miles)
- Macae Airport - (129.91 Km / 80.72 Miles)
- Bartolomeu Lisandro Airport - (141.41 Km / 87.87 Miles)
- Galeão–antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport - (156.4 Km / 97.18 Miles)
- Buzios Airport - (156.7 Km / 97.37 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Leopoldina Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Leopoldina Airport.
Details about Leopoldina Airport given here include
- Leopoldina Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Leopoldina Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Leopoldina Airport
- Location of Leopoldina Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Leopoldina Airport Time Zone and Current time at Leopoldina Airport
- Address and contact details of Leopoldina Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Leopoldina Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Leopoldina Airport is located in the city of Leopoldina. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LEP - Leopoldina Airport IATA Code and SNDN - Leopoldina Airport ICAO code