If you are planning to travel to Paranaiba or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Paranaiba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Paranaiba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Paranaiba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Paranaiba Airport Info:
|Paranaiba Airport IATA Code: PBB||Paranaiba Airport ICAO Code: SBPB|
|Latitude : -2.89375||Longitude : -41.732|
|City : Paranaiba||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Fortaleza|
|Paranaiba Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Paranaiba Airport is 09:38:28 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Paranaiba Airport, Paranaiba, Brazil? Know about Paranaiba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Paranaiba Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Paranaiba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Paranaiba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Paranaiba Airport, airlines operating to Paranaiba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Paranaiba Airport or Paranaiba Airport, Brazil.
Paranaiba Airport Map - Location of Paranaiba Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Paranaiba Airport
Closest airports to Paranaiba, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Paranaiba and other airports closest to Paranaiba Airport.
Nearest airport to Paranaiba Airport and Paranaiba is Santos Dumont Airport - (3.91 Km / 2.43 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Paranaiba and Paranaiba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Camocim Airport - (97.09 Km / 60.33 Miles)
- Senador Petrônio Portella Airport - (270.45 Km / 168.05 Miles)
- Marechal Cunha Machado Airport - (280.14 Km / 174.07 Miles)
- Braganca Paulista Airport - (291.58 Km / 181.18 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Paranaiba Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Paranaiba Airport.
Details about Paranaiba Airport given here include
- Paranaiba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Paranaiba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Paranaiba Airport
- Location of Paranaiba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Paranaiba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Paranaiba Airport
- Address and contact details of Paranaiba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Paranaiba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Paranaiba Airport is located in the city of Paranaiba. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PBB - Paranaiba Airport IATA Code and SBPB - Paranaiba Airport ICAO code