If you are planning to travel to Manaus or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ponta Pelada Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ponta Pelada Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Manaus Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Manaus Airport Info:
|Manaus Airport IATA Code: PLL||Manaus Airport ICAO Code: SBMN|
|Latitude : -3.14583||Longitude : -59.9861|
|City : Manaus||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Manaus Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ponta Pelada Airport (PLL) - Manaus - Amazonas, Brazil
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Established Year : 1976|
|Timezone : America/Manaus|
|Ponta Pelada Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ponta Pelada Airport is 08:57:56 AM (-04) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Ponta Pelada Airport, Manaus, Brazil? Know about Ponta Pelada Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ponta Pelada Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Manaus. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ponta Pelada Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ponta Pelada Airport, airlines operating to Ponta Pelada Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Ponta Pelada Airport or Manaus Airport, Brazil.
Ponta Pelada Airport Map - Location of Ponta Pelada Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Ponta Pelada Airport
Closest airports to Manaus, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Manaus and other airports closest to Ponta Pelada Airport.
Nearest airport to Ponta Pelada Airport and Manaus is Eduardo Gomes International Airport - (14.31 Km / 8.89 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Manaus and Ponta Pelada Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Borba Airport - (146.53 Km / 91.05 Miles)
- Itacoatiara Airport - (167.05 Km / 103.8 Miles)
- Novo Aripuana Airport - (223.36 Km / 138.79 Miles)
- Maues Airport - (252.39 Km / 156.83 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ponta Pelada Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Manaus Airport.
Details about Manaus Airport given here include
- Ponta Pelada Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Manaus Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ponta Pelada Airport
- Location of Ponta Pelada Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ponta Pelada Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ponta Pelada Airport
- Address and contact details of Ponta Pelada Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ponta Pelada Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Ponta Pelada Airport is located in the city of Manaus. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PLL - Ponta Pelada Airport IATA Code and SBMN - Ponta Pelada Airport ICAO code