If you are planning to travel to Prado or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Prado Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Prado Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Prado Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Prado Airport Info:
|Prado Airport IATA Code: PDF||Prado Airport ICAO Code: SNRD|
|Latitude : -17.2967||Longitude : -39.2712|
|City : Prado||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Bahia|
|Prado Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Prado Airport is 11:02:29 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Prado Airport, Prado, Brazil? Know about Prado Airport in detail. Find out the location of Prado Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Prado. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Prado Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Prado Airport, airlines operating to Prado Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Prado Airport or Prado Airport, Brazil.
Prado Airport Map - Location of Prado Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Prado Airport
Closest airports to Prado, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Prado and other airports closest to Prado Airport.
Nearest airport to Prado Airport and Prado is Caravelas Airport - (39.61 Km / 24.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Prado and Prado Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Teixeira de Freitas Airport - (49.2 Km / 30.57 Miles)
- Porto Seguro Airport - (97.7 Km / 60.71 Miles)
- Aeroporto Max Feffer Airport - (104.64 Km / 65.02 Miles)
- Nanuque Airport - (126.64 Km / 78.69 Miles)
- Belmonte Airport - (164.01 Km / 101.91 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Prado Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Prado Airport.
Details about Prado Airport given here include
- Prado Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Prado Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Prado Airport
- Location of Prado Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Prado Airport Time Zone and Current time at Prado Airport
- Address and contact details of Prado Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Prado Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Prado Airport is located in the city of Prado. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PDF - Prado Airport IATA Code and SNRD - Prado Airport ICAO code