If you are planning to travel to Santa Rosa or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Santa Rosa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Santa Rosa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Santa Rosa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Rosa Airport Info:
|Santa Rosa Airport IATA Code: SRA||Santa Rosa Airport ICAO Code: SSZR|
|Latitude : -27.9083||Longitude : -54.5217|
|City : Santa Rosa||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Santa Rosa Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Santa Rosa (SRA) - Santa Rosa - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Santa Rosa Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Santa Rosa Airport is 11:14:23 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Santa Rosa Airport, Santa Rosa, Brazil? Know about Santa Rosa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Santa Rosa Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Santa Rosa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Santa Rosa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Santa Rosa Airport, airlines operating to Santa Rosa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Santa Rosa Airport or Santa Rosa Airport, Brazil.
Santa Rosa Airport Map - Location of Santa Rosa Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Santa Rosa Airport
Closest airports to Santa Rosa, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Rosa and other airports closest to Santa Rosa Airport.
Nearest airport to Santa Rosa Airport and Santa Rosa is Horizontina Airport - (35 Km / 21.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Rosa and Santa Rosa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sepe Tiaraju Airport - (53.61 Km / 33.31 Miles)
- J. Batista Bos Filho Airport - (83.7 Km / 52.01 Miles)
- Carlos Ruhl Airport - (128.54 Km / 79.87 Miles)
- Sao Miguel do Oeste Airport - (160.5 Km / 99.73 Miles)
- Aeroporto Municipal Chapeco Airport - (203.15 Km / 126.23 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Santa Rosa Airport, Santa Rosa
This page provides all the information you need to know about Santa Rosa Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Santa Rosa Airport.
Details about Santa Rosa Airport given here include
- Santa Rosa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Rosa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Santa Rosa Airport
- Location of Santa Rosa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Santa Rosa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Santa Rosa Airport
- Address and contact details of Santa Rosa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Santa Rosa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Santa Rosa Airport is located in the city of Santa Rosa. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SRA - Santa Rosa Airport IATA Code and SSZR - Santa Rosa Airport ICAO code