If you are planning to travel to Valenca or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Valenca Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Valenca Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Valenca Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Valenca Airport Info:
|Valenca Airport IATA Code: VAL||Valenca Airport ICAO Code: SNVB|
|Latitude : -13.2965||Longitude : -38.9924|
|City : Valenca||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Valenca Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Valenca (VAL) - Valença - Bahia, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Bahia|
|Valenca Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Valenca Airport is 09:26:32 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Valenca Airport, Valenca, Brazil? Know about Valenca Airport in detail. Find out the location of Valenca Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Valenca. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Valenca Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Valenca Airport, airlines operating to Valenca Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Valenca Airport or Valenca Airport, Brazil.
Valenca Airport Map - Location of Valenca Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.189 USD
• 1 USD = 5.286 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.174 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.75 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Valenca Airport
Closest airports to Valenca, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Valenca and other airports closest to Valenca Airport.
Nearest airport to Valenca Airport and Valenca is Itubera Airport - (50.18 Km / 31.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Valenca and Valenca Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cachoeira Airport - (77.52 Km / 48.17 Miles)
- Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport - (83.04 Km / 51.6 Miles)
- Feira De Santana Airport - (116.5 Km / 72.39 Miles)
- Ipiau Airport - (122.86 Km / 76.34 Miles)
- Jequie Airport - (133.29 Km / 82.82 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Valenca Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Valenca Airport.
Details about Valenca Airport given here include
- Valenca Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Valenca Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Valenca Airport
- Location of Valenca Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Valenca Airport Time Zone and Current time at Valenca Airport
- Address and contact details of Valenca Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Valenca Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Valenca Airport is located in the city of Valenca. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
VAL - Valenca Airport IATA Code and SNVB - Valenca Airport ICAO code