If you are planning to travel to Votuporanga or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Votuporanga Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Votuporanga Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Votuporanga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Votuporanga Airport Info:
|Votuporanga Airport IATA Code: VOT||Votuporanga Airport ICAO Code: SDVG|
|Latitude : -20.4611||Longitude : -50.0041|
|City : Votuporanga||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Votuporanga Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Votuporanga (VOT) - Votuporanga - São Paulo, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Votuporanga Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Votuporanga Airport is 11:02:57 AM (-03) on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Votuporanga Airport, Votuporanga, Brazil? Know about Votuporanga Airport in detail. Find out the location of Votuporanga Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Votuporanga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Votuporanga Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Votuporanga Airport, airlines operating to Votuporanga Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Votuporanga Airport or Votuporanga Airport, Brazil.
Votuporanga Airport Map - Location of Votuporanga Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.192 USD
• 1 USD = 5.197 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.176 EUR
• 1 EUR = 5.667 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Votuporanga Airport
Closest airports to Votuporanga, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Votuporanga and other airports closest to Votuporanga Airport.
Nearest airport to Votuporanga Airport and Votuporanga is Sao Jose Do Rio Preto Airport - (73.84 Km / 45.88 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Votuporanga and Votuporanga Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Aracatuba Airport - (87.68 Km / 54.48 Miles)
- Santa Fe Do Sul Airport - (100.65 Km / 62.54 Miles)
- Lins Airport - (137.02 Km / 85.14 Miles)
- Ilha Solteira Airport - (138.55 Km / 86.09 Miles)
- Chafei Amsei Airport Airport - (147.51 Km / 91.66 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Votuporanga Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Votuporanga Airport.
Details about Votuporanga Airport given here include
- Votuporanga Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Votuporanga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Votuporanga Airport
- Location of Votuporanga Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Votuporanga Airport Time Zone and Current time at Votuporanga Airport
- Address and contact details of Votuporanga Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Votuporanga Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Votuporanga Airport is located in the city of Votuporanga. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
VOT - Votuporanga Airport IATA Code and SDVG - Votuporanga Airport ICAO code