If you are planning to travel to Deline or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Deline Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Deline Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Deline Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Deline Airport Info:
|Deline Airport IATA Code: YWJ||Deline Airport ICAO Code: CYWJ|
|Latitude : 65.194||Longitude : -123.43|
|City : Deline||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Deline Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Deliné Airport (YWJ), Déline, NT X0E, Canada
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government of the Northwest Territories|
|Timezone : America/Yellowknife|
|Deline Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Deline Airport is 20:23:30 PM (MDT) on Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021|
Looking for information on Deline Airport, Deline, Canada? Know about Deline Airport in detail. Find out the location of Deline Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Deline. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Deline Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Deline Airport, airlines operating to Deline Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Deline Airport or Deline Airport, Canada.
Deline Airport Map - Location of Deline Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.782 USD
• 1 USD = 1.279 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.669 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.496 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Deline Airport
Closest airports to Deline, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Deline and other airports closest to Deline Airport.
Nearest airport to Deline Airport and Deline is Tulita Airport - (105.19 Km / 65.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Deline and Deline Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Norman Wells Airport - (157.25 Km / 97.71 Miles)
- Wrigley Airport - (220.58 Km / 137.06 Miles)
- Colville Lake Airport - (236.88 Km / 147.19 Miles)
- Great Bear Lake Airport - (237.76 Km / 147.74 Miles)
- Fort Good Hope Airport - (265.59 Km / 165.03 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Deline Airport, Deline
This page provides all the information you need to know about Deline Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Deline Airport.
Details about Deline Airport given here include
- Deline Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Deline Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Deline Airport
- Location of Deline Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Deline Airport Time Zone and Current time at Deline Airport
- Address and contact details of Deline Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Deline Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Deline Airport is located in the city of Deline. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YWJ - Deline Airport IATA Code and CYWJ - Deline Airport ICAO code