If you are planning to travel to Tuktoyaktuk or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tuktoyaktuk Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tuktoyaktuk Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Tuktoyaktuk Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tuktoyaktuk Airport Info:
|Tuktoyaktuk Airport IATA Code: YUB||Tuktoyaktuk Airport ICAO Code: CYUB|
|Latitude : 69.4337||Longitude : -133.016|
|City : Tuktoyaktuk||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Tuktoyaktuk Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Tuktoyaktuk Airport (YUB), Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government of the Northwest Territories|
|Timezone : America/Yellowknife|
|Tuktoyaktuk Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tuktoyaktuk Airport is 21:44:10 PM (MDT) on Saturday, Sep 25, 2021|
Looking for information on Tuktoyaktuk Airport, Tuktoyaktuk, Canada? Know about Tuktoyaktuk Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tuktoyaktuk Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Tuktoyaktuk. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tuktoyaktuk Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tuktoyaktuk Airport, airlines operating to Tuktoyaktuk Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Tuktoyaktuk Airport or Tuktoyaktuk Airport, Canada.
Tuktoyaktuk Airport Map - Location of Tuktoyaktuk Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.79 USD
• 1 USD = 1.265 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.674 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.483 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Tuktoyaktuk Airport
Closest airports to Tuktoyaktuk, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tuktoyaktuk and other airports closest to Tuktoyaktuk Airport.
Nearest airport to Tuktoyaktuk Airport and Tuktoyaktuk is Inuvik/mike Zubko Airport - (127.03 Km / 78.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tuktoyaktuk and Tuktoyaktuk Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Aklavik Airport - (156.54 Km / 97.27 Miles)
- Harbour Airport - (222.67 Km / 138.36 Miles)
- Fort Mcpherson Airport - (237.6 Km / 147.64 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tuktoyaktuk Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Tuktoyaktuk Airport.
Details about Tuktoyaktuk Airport given here include
- Tuktoyaktuk Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tuktoyaktuk Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tuktoyaktuk Airport
- Location of Tuktoyaktuk Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tuktoyaktuk Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tuktoyaktuk Airport
- Address and contact details of Tuktoyaktuk Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tuktoyaktuk Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Tuktoyaktuk Airport is located in the city of Tuktoyaktuk. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YUB - Tuktoyaktuk Airport IATA Code and CYUB - Tuktoyaktuk Airport ICAO code