If you are planning to travel to Watson Lake or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Watson Lake Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Watson Lake Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Watson Lake Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Watson Lake Airport Info:
|Watson Lake Airport IATA Code: YQH||Watson Lake Airport ICAO Code: CYQH|
|Latitude : 60.1163||Longitude : -128.825|
|City : Watson Lake||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Watson Lake Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Watson Lake Airport (YQH), Watson Lake, YT Y0A, Canada
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government of Yukon|
|Timezone : America/Whitehorse|
|Watson Lake Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Watson Lake Airport is 04:00:34 AM (PST) on Tuesday, Dec 11, 2018|
Looking for information on Watson Lake Airport, Watson Lake, Canada? Know about Watson Lake Airport in detail. Find out the location of Watson Lake Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Watson Lake. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Watson Lake Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Watson Lake Airport, airlines operating to Watson Lake Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Watson Lake Airport or Watson Lake Airport, Canada.
Watson Lake Airport Map - Location of Watson Lake Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.746 USD
• 1 USD = 1.34 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.655 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.526 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Watson Lake Airport
Closest airports to Watson Lake, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Watson Lake and other airports closest to Watson Lake Airport.
Nearest airport to Watson Lake Airport and Watson Lake is Dease Lake Airport - (200.41 Km / 124.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Watson Lake and Watson Lake Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Teslin Airport - (217.07 Km / 134.88 Miles)
- Telegraph Creek Airport - (278.96 Km / 173.34 Miles)
- Ross River Airport - (284.9 Km / 177.03 Miles)
- Fort Liard Airport - (296.44 Km / 184.2 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Watson Lake Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Watson Lake Airport.
Details about Watson Lake Airport given here include
- Watson Lake Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Watson Lake Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Watson Lake Airport
- Location of Watson Lake Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Watson Lake Airport Time Zone and Current time at Watson Lake Airport
- Address and contact details of Watson Lake Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Watson Lake Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Watson Lake Airport is located in the city of Watson Lake. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YQH - Watson Lake Airport IATA Code and CYQH - Watson Lake Airport ICAO code