If you are planning to travel to Bambari or any other city in Central African Republic, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bambari Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bambari Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Central African Republic. Bambari Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bambari Airport Info:
|Bambari Airport IATA Code: BBY||Bambari Airport ICAO Code: FEFM|
|Latitude : 5.84694||Longitude : 20.6475|
|City : Bambari||Country : Central African Republic|
|World Area Code : 509||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Africa/Bangui|
|Bambari Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bambari Airport is 18:13:24 PM (WAT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Bambari Airport, Bambari, Central African Republic? Know about Bambari Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bambari Airport on Central African Republic map and also find out airports near to Bambari. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bambari Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bambari Airport, airlines operating to Bambari Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Central African Republic. Scroll down to know more about Bambari Airport or Bambari Airport, Central African Republic.
Bambari Airport Map - Location of Bambari Airport
Central African Republic - General Information
• 1 XAF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 575.785 XAF
• 1 XAF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XAF
» More XAF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cf|
Nearest Airports to Bambari Airport
Closest airports to Bambari, Central African Republic are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bambari and other airports closest to Bambari Airport.
Nearest airport to Bambari Airport and Bambari is Bria Airport - (166.6 Km / 103.52 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bambari and Bambari Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bakouma Airport - (238.84 Km / 148.41 Miles)
- Bangassou Airport - (263.96 Km / 164.02 Miles)
- Bouca Airport - (271.35 Km / 168.61 Miles)
- Ndele Airport - (283.98 Km / 176.46 Miles)
- Bangui Airport - (285.5 Km / 177.4 Miles)
- List of 24 airports in Central African Republic along with Central African Republic airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bambari Airport, Central African Republic. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Central African Republic or traveling to Bambari Airport.
Details about Bambari Airport given here include
- Bambari Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bambari Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bambari Airport
- Location of Bambari Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bambari Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bambari Airport
- Address and contact details of Bambari Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bambari Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Central African Republic where Bambari Airport is located in the city of Bambari. General information include capital of Central African Republic, currency and conversion rate of Central African Republic currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBY - Bambari Airport IATA Code and FEFM - Bambari Airport ICAO code