If you are planning to travel to Changde or any other city in China, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Changde Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Changde Airport Map showing the location of this airport in China. Changde Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Changde Airport Info:
|Changde Airport IATA Code: CGD||Changde Airport ICAO Code: ZGCD|
|Latitude : 28.9408||Longitude : 111.629|
|City : Changde||Country : China|
|World Area Code : 713||Airport Type : Medium|
|Changde Airport Address / Contact Details :|
China Hunan Changde Dingcheng Changde Airport (CGD), Phone: +86 736 723 8866
|Timezone : Asia/Harbin|
|Changde Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Changde Airport is 23:49:04 PM (CST) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Changde Airport, Changde, China? Know about Changde Airport in detail. Find out the location of Changde Airport on China map and also find out airports near to Changde. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Changde Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Changde Airport, airlines operating to Changde Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in China. Scroll down to know more about Changde Airport or Changde Airport, China.
Changde Airport Map - Location of Changde Airport
China - General Information
|Country Formal Name||People's Republic of China|
Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• 1 CNY = 0.14 USD
• 1 USD = 7.137 CNY
• 1 CNY = 0.126 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.926 CNY
» More CNY convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cn|
Nearest Airports to Changde Airport
Closest airports to Changde, China are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Changde and other airports closest to Changde Airport.
Nearest airport to Changde Airport and Changde is Dayong Airport - (116.76 Km / 72.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Changde and Changde Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Shashi Airport - (166.31 Km / 103.34 Miles)
- Changsha Airport - (176.48 Km / 109.66 Miles)
- Huanghua International Airport - (176.48 Km / 109.66 Miles)
- Yichang Airport - (193.3 Km / 120.11 Miles)
- Hengyang Airport - (246.78 Km / 153.34 Miles)
- List of 191 airports in China along with China airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Changde Airport, Changde
This page provides all the information you need to know about Changde Airport, China. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting China or traveling to Changde Airport.
Details about Changde Airport given here include
- Changde Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Changde Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Changde Airport
- Location of Changde Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Changde Airport Time Zone and Current time at Changde Airport
- Address and contact details of Changde Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Changde Airport on Google Map.
- General information about China where Changde Airport is located in the city of Changde. General information include capital of China, currency and conversion rate of China currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CGD - Changde Airport IATA Code and ZGCD - Changde Airport ICAO code