If you are planning to travel to Shanshan or any other city in China, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Shanshan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Shanshan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in China. Shanshan Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shanshan Airport Info:
|Shanshan Airport IATA Code: SXJ||Shanshan Airport ICAO Code: ZWSS|
|Latitude : 42.9117||Longitude : 90.2475|
|City : Shanshan||Country : China|
|World Area Code : 713||Airport Type : Medium|
|Shanshan Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shanshan Airport (SXJ), China
|Timezone : Asia/Harbin|
|Shanshan Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Shanshan Airport is 02:16:44 AM (CST) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Shanshan Airport, Shanshan, China? Know about Shanshan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Shanshan Airport on China map and also find out airports near to Shanshan. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Shanshan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Shanshan Airport, airlines operating to Shanshan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in China. Scroll down to know more about Shanshan Airport or Shanshan Airport, China.
Shanshan Airport Map - Location of Shanshan Airport
China - General Information
|Country Formal Name||People's Republic of China|
Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
• 1 CNY = 0.156 USD
• 1 USD = 6.429 CNY
• 1 CNY = 0.128 EUR
• 1 EUR = 7.82 CNY
» More CNY convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cn|
Nearest Airports to Shanshan Airport
Closest airports to Shanshan, China are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shanshan and other airports closest to Shanshan Airport.
Nearest airport to Shanshan Airport and Shanshan is Altay Airport - (128.68 Km / 79.96 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shanshan and Shanshan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fuyun Airport - (233.07 Km / 144.82 Miles)
- Urumqi Airport - (249.93 Km / 155.3 Miles)
- Hami Airport - (279 Km / 173.36 Miles)
- List of 191 airports in China along with China airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Shanshan Airport, China. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting China or traveling to Shanshan Airport.
Details about Shanshan Airport given here include
- Shanshan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shanshan Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Shanshan Airport
- Location of Shanshan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Shanshan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Shanshan Airport
- Address and contact details of Shanshan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Shanshan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about China where Shanshan Airport is located in the city of Shanshan. General information include capital of China, currency and conversion rate of China currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SXJ - Shanshan Airport IATA Code and ZWSS - Shanshan Airport ICAO code