If you are planning to travel to Caquetania or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Caquetania Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Caquetania Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. Caquetania Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Caquetania Airport Info:
|Caquetania Airport IATA Code: CQT||Caquetania Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 2.03333||Longitude : -74.2167|
|City : Caquetania||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|Caquetania Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Caquetania Airport is 12:39:25 PM (-05) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Caquetania Airport, Caquetania, Colombia? Know about Caquetania Airport in detail. Find out the location of Caquetania Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to Caquetania. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Caquetania Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Caquetania Airport, airlines operating to Caquetania Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about Caquetania Airport or Caquetania Airport, Colombia.
Caquetania Airport Map - Location of Caquetania Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to Caquetania Airport
Closest airports to Caquetania, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Caquetania and other airports closest to Caquetania Airport.
Nearest airport to Caquetania Airport and Caquetania is El Recreo Airport - (9.98 Km / 6.2 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Caquetania and Caquetania Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Candilejas Airport - (40.93 Km / 25.43 Miles)
- Lamacarena Airport - (50.23 Km / 31.21 Miles)
- San Vicente Airport - (62.46 Km / 38.81 Miles)
- Guacamaya Airport - (86.12 Km / 53.51 Miles)
- Puerto Rico Airport - (106.39 Km / 66.11 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Caquetania Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to Caquetania Airport.
Details about Caquetania Airport given here include
- Caquetania Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Caquetania Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Caquetania Airport
- Location of Caquetania Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Caquetania Airport Time Zone and Current time at Caquetania Airport
- Address and contact details of Caquetania Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Caquetania Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where Caquetania Airport is located in the city of Caquetania. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CQT - Caquetania Airport IATA Code