If you are planning to travel to San Felipe or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Felipe Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Felipe Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. San Felipe Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Felipe Airport Info:
|San Felipe Airport IATA Code: SSD||San Felipe Airport ICAO Code: SCSF|
|Latitude : 1.91667||Longitude : -67.1|
|City : San Felipe||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 327||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|San Felipe Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Felipe Airport is 03:05:24 AM (-05) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on San Felipe Airport, San Felipe, Colombia? Know about San Felipe Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Felipe Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to San Felipe. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Felipe Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Felipe Airport, airlines operating to San Felipe Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about San Felipe Airport or San Felipe Airport, Colombia.
San Felipe Airport Map - Location of San Felipe Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to San Felipe Airport
Closest airports to San Felipe, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Felipe and other airports closest to San Felipe Airport.
Nearest airport to San Felipe Airport and San Felipe is Macanal Airport - (90.07 Km / 55.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Felipe and San Felipe Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Puerto Inirida Airport - (232.74 Km / 144.62 Miles)
- Morichal Airport - (313.69 Km / 194.92 Miles)
- List of 168 airports in Colombia along with Colombia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Felipe Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to San Felipe Airport.
Details about San Felipe Airport given here include
- San Felipe Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Felipe Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Felipe Airport
- Location of San Felipe Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Felipe Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Felipe Airport
- Address and contact details of San Felipe Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Felipe Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where San Felipe Airport is located in the city of San Felipe. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SSD - San Felipe Airport IATA Code and SCSF - San Felipe Airport ICAO code