If you are planning to travel to San Fernando, CA or any other city in Colombia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Fernando Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Fernando Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Colombia. San Fernando, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Fernando, CA Airport Info:
|San Fernando, CA Airport IATA Code: SFR||San Fernando, CA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 9.08333||Longitude : -74.3333|
|City : San Fernando, CA||Country : Colombia|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Bogota|
|San Fernando Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Fernando Airport is 01:54:53 AM (-05) on Friday, Aug 12, 2022|
Looking for information on San Fernando Airport, San Fernando, CA, Colombia? Know about San Fernando Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Fernando Airport on Colombia map and also find out airports near to San Fernando, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Fernando Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Fernando Airport, airlines operating to San Fernando Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Colombia. Scroll down to know more about San Fernando Airport or San Fernando, CA Airport, Colombia.
San Fernando Airport Map - Location of San Fernando Airport
Colombia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Colombia|
|Top Level Domain||.co|
Nearest Airports to San Fernando Airport
Closest airports to San Fernando, CA, Colombia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Fernando, CA and other airports closest to San Fernando Airport.
Nearest airport to San Fernando Airport and San Fernando, CA is Guamal Airport - (12.89 Km / 8.01 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Fernando, CA and San Fernando Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Fernando Airport, Colombia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Colombia or traveling to San Fernando, CA Airport.
Details about San Fernando, CA Airport given here include
- San Fernando Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Fernando, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Fernando Airport
- Location of San Fernando Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Fernando Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Fernando Airport
- Address and contact details of San Fernando Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Fernando Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Colombia where San Fernando Airport is located in the city of San Fernando, CA. General information include capital of Colombia, currency and conversion rate of Colombia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SFR - San Fernando Airport IATA Code