If you are planning to travel to Pavones or any other city in Costa Rica, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Quepos Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Quepos Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Costa Rica. Pavones Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pavones Airport Info:
|Pavones Airport IATA Code: XQP||Pavones Airport ICAO Code: MRQP|
|Latitude : 9.44316||Longitude : -84.1298|
|City : Pavones||Country : Costa Rica|
|World Area Code : 110||Airport Type : Medium|
|Pavones Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Quepos Airport (XQP), Costa Rica
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Costa_Rica|
|Quepos Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Quepos Airport is 07:00:39 AM (CST) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Quepos Airport, Pavones, Costa Rica? Know about Quepos Airport in detail. Find out the location of Quepos Airport on Costa Rica map and also find out airports near to Pavones. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Quepos Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Quepos Airport, airlines operating to Quepos Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Costa Rica. Scroll down to know more about Quepos Airport or Pavones Airport, Costa Rica.
Quepos Airport Map - Location of Quepos Airport
Costa Rica - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Costa Rica|
• 1 CRC = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 617.614 CRC
• 1 CRC = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 732.759 CRC
» More CRC convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cr|
Nearest Airports to Quepos Airport
Closest airports to Pavones, Costa Rica are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pavones and other airports closest to Quepos Airport.
Nearest airport to Quepos Airport and Pavones is Tobias Bolaños International Airport - (57.21 Km / 35.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pavones and Quepos Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Juan Santamaría International Airport - (61.83 Km / 38.42 Miles)
- Palmar Sur Airport - (90.91 Km / 56.49 Miles)
- Buenos Aires Airport - (93.57 Km / 58.14 Miles)
- Guapiles Airport - (93.73 Km / 58.24 Miles)
- Rio Frio Airport - (101.87 Km / 63.3 Miles)
- List of 29 airports in Costa Rica along with Costa Rica airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Quepos Airport, Pavones
This page provides all the information you need to know about Quepos Airport, Costa Rica. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Costa Rica or traveling to Pavones Airport.
Details about Pavones Airport given here include
- Quepos Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pavones Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Quepos Airport
- Location of Quepos Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Quepos Airport Time Zone and Current time at Quepos Airport
- Address and contact details of Quepos Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Quepos Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Costa Rica where Quepos Airport is located in the city of Pavones. General information include capital of Costa Rica, currency and conversion rate of Costa Rica currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XQP - Quepos Airport IATA Code and MRQP - Quepos Airport ICAO code