If you are planning to travel to San Vito or any other city in Costa Rica, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Vito Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Vito Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Costa Rica. San Vito Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Vito Airport Info:
|San Vito Airport IATA Code: TOO||San Vito Airport ICAO Code: MRSV|
|Latitude : 8.82714||Longitude : -82.9586|
|City : San Vito||Country : Costa Rica|
|World Area Code : 110||Airport Type : Medium|
|San Vito Airport Address / Contact Details :|
San Vito de Java Airport (TOO), Costa Rica
|Timezone : America/Costa_Rica|
|San Vito Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Vito Airport is 06:50:25 AM (CST) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on San Vito Airport, San Vito, Costa Rica? Know about San Vito Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Vito Airport on Costa Rica map and also find out airports near to San Vito. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Vito Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Vito Airport, airlines operating to San Vito Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Costa Rica. Scroll down to know more about San Vito Airport or San Vito Airport, Costa Rica.
San Vito Airport Map - Location of San Vito Airport
Costa Rica - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Costa Rica|
• 1 CRC = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 617.614 CRC
• 1 CRC = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 732.759 CRC
» More CRC convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cr|
Nearest Airports to San Vito Airport
Closest airports to San Vito, Costa Rica are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Vito and other airports closest to San Vito Airport.
Nearest airport to San Vito Airport and San Vito is Coto 47 Airport - (25.12 Km / 15.61 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Vito and San Vito Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Golfito Airport - (31.14 Km / 19.35 Miles)
- Puerto Jimenez Airport - (49.71 Km / 30.89 Miles)
- Buenos Aires Airport - (55.47 Km / 34.47 Miles)
- Palmar Sur Airport - (57.71 Km / 35.86 Miles)
- Limon Airport - (125.95 Km / 78.26 Miles)
- List of 29 airports in Costa Rica along with Costa Rica airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Vito Airport, Costa Rica. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Costa Rica or traveling to San Vito Airport.
Details about San Vito Airport given here include
- San Vito Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Vito Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Vito Airport
- Location of San Vito Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Vito Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Vito Airport
- Address and contact details of San Vito Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Vito Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Costa Rica where San Vito Airport is located in the city of San Vito. General information include capital of Costa Rica, currency and conversion rate of Costa Rica currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TOO - San Vito Airport IATA Code and MRSV - San Vito Airport ICAO code