If you are planning to travel to Mayajigua or any other city in Cuba, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mayajigua Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mayajigua Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Cuba. Mayajigua Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mayajigua Airport Info:
|Mayajigua Airport IATA Code: MJG||Mayajigua Airport ICAO Code: MUMJ|
|Latitude : 22.2333||Longitude : -79.0667|
|City : Mayajigua||Country : Cuba|
|World Area Code : 219||Airport Type : Small|
|Mayajigua Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Mayajigua (MJG), Mayajigua, Cuba
|Timezone : America/Havana|
|Mayajigua Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mayajigua Airport is 04:10:16 AM (CDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Mayajigua Airport, Mayajigua, Cuba? Know about Mayajigua Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mayajigua Airport on Cuba map and also find out airports near to Mayajigua. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mayajigua Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mayajigua Airport, airlines operating to Mayajigua Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Cuba. Scroll down to know more about Mayajigua Airport or Mayajigua Airport, Cuba.
Mayajigua Airport Map - Location of Mayajigua Airport
Cuba - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Cuba|
• 1 CUP = 0.039 USD
• 1 USD = 25.75 CUP
• 1 CUP = 0.034 EUR
• 1 EUR = 29.241 CUP
» More CUP convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cu|
Nearest Airports to Mayajigua Airport
Closest airports to Mayajigua, Cuba are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mayajigua and other airports closest to Mayajigua Airport.
Nearest airport to Mayajigua Airport and Mayajigua is Punta Alegre Airport - (30.66 Km / 19.05 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mayajigua and Mayajigua Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Maximo Gomez Airport - (36.63 Km / 22.76 Miles)
- Sancti Spiritus Airport - (48.54 Km / 30.16 Miles)
- Cayo Coco Airport - (65.11 Km / 40.46 Miles)
- Abel Santa Maria Airport - (94.73 Km / 58.86 Miles)
- Trinidad Airport - (107.94 Km / 67.07 Miles)
- List of 30 airports in Cuba along with Cuba airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mayajigua Airport, Cuba. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Cuba or traveling to Mayajigua Airport.
Details about Mayajigua Airport given here include
- Mayajigua Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mayajigua Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mayajigua Airport
- Location of Mayajigua Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mayajigua Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mayajigua Airport
- Address and contact details of Mayajigua Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mayajigua Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Cuba where Mayajigua Airport is located in the city of Mayajigua. General information include capital of Cuba, currency and conversion rate of Cuba currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MJG - Mayajigua Airport IATA Code and MUMJ - Mayajigua Airport ICAO code