If you are planning to travel to Kisangani or any other city in Democratic Republic Of The Congo, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kisangani Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kisangani Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Democratic Republic Of The Congo. Kisangani Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kisangani Airport Info:
|Kisangani Airport IATA Code: FKI||Kisangani Airport ICAO Code: FZIA|
|Latitude : 0.481639||Longitude : 25.338|
|City : Kisangani||Country : Democratic Republic Of The Congo|
|World Area Code : 517||Airport Type : Medium|
|Kisangani Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kisangani, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Timezone : Africa/Lubumbashi|
|Kisangani Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kisangani Airport is 14:33:34 PM (CAT) on Wednesday, Jul 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Kisangani Airport, Kisangani, Democratic Republic Of The Congo? Know about Kisangani Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kisangani Airport on Democratic Republic Of The Congo map and also find out airports near to Kisangani. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kisangani Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kisangani Airport, airlines operating to Kisangani Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Democratic Republic Of The Congo. Scroll down to know more about Kisangani Airport or Kisangani Airport, Democratic Republic Of The Congo.
Kisangani Airport Map - Location of Kisangani Airport
Democratic Republic Of The Congo - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
• 1 CDF = 0.001 USD
• 1 USD = 1652.92 CDF
• 1 CDF = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1854.145 CDF
» More CDF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cd|
Nearest Airports to Kisangani Airport
Closest airports to Kisangani, Democratic Republic Of The Congo are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kisangani and other airports closest to Kisangani Airport.
Nearest airport to Kisangani Airport and Kisangani is Yangambi Airport - (104.93 Km / 65.2 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kisangani and Kisangani Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Punia Airport - (233.52 Km / 145.1 Miles)
- Buta Airport - (266.76 Km / 165.76 Miles)
- Ikela Airport - (293.88 Km / 182.61 Miles)
- List of 60 airports in Democratic Republic Of The Congo along with Democratic Republic Of The Congo airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Kisangani Airport, Kisangani
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kisangani Airport, Democratic Republic Of The Congo. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Democratic Republic Of The Congo or traveling to Kisangani Airport.
Details about Kisangani Airport given here include
- Kisangani Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kisangani Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kisangani Airport
- Location of Kisangani Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kisangani Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kisangani Airport
- Address and contact details of Kisangani Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kisangani Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Democratic Republic Of The Congo where Kisangani Airport is located in the city of Kisangani. General information include capital of Democratic Republic Of The Congo, currency and conversion rate of Democratic Republic Of The Congo currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FKI - Kisangani Airport IATA Code and FZIA - Kisangani Airport ICAO code