If you are planning to travel to Manono or any other city in Democratic Republic Of The Congo, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Manono Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Manono Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Democratic Republic Of The Congo. Manono Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Manono Airport Info:
|Manono Airport IATA Code: MNO||Manono Airport ICAO Code: FZRA|
|Latitude : -7.28333||Longitude : 27.4|
|City : Manono||Country : Democratic Republic Of The Congo|
|World Area Code : 517||Airport Type : Small|
|Manono Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Manono (MNO), Manono, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Timezone : Africa/Lubumbashi|
|Manono Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Manono Airport is 02:19:31 AM (CAT) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Manono Airport, Manono, Democratic Republic Of The Congo? Know about Manono Airport in detail. Find out the location of Manono Airport on Democratic Republic Of The Congo map and also find out airports near to Manono. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Manono Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Manono Airport, airlines operating to Manono Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Democratic Republic Of The Congo. Scroll down to know more about Manono Airport or Manono Airport, Democratic Republic Of The Congo.
Manono Airport Map - Location of Manono Airport
Democratic Republic Of The Congo - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
• 1 CDF = 0.001 USD
• 1 USD = 1659.244 CDF
• 1 CDF = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1871.215 CDF
» More CDF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cd|
Nearest Airports to Manono Airport
Closest airports to Manono, Democratic Republic Of The Congo are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Manono and other airports closest to Manono Airport.
Nearest airport to Manono Airport and Manono is Kabalo Airport - (143.76 Km / 89.33 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Manono and Manono Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pweto Airport - (209.84 Km / 130.39 Miles)
- Kongolo Airport - (214.11 Km / 133.04 Miles)
- Kilwa Airport - (245.88 Km / 152.78 Miles)
- Kalemie Airport - (257.5 Km / 160 Miles)
- Moba Airport - (264.08 Km / 164.09 Miles)
- List of 60 airports in Democratic Republic Of The Congo along with Democratic Republic Of The Congo airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Manono Airport, Democratic Republic Of The Congo. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Democratic Republic Of The Congo or traveling to Manono Airport.
Details about Manono Airport given here include
- Manono Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Manono Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Manono Airport
- Location of Manono Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Manono Airport Time Zone and Current time at Manono Airport
- Address and contact details of Manono Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Manono Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Democratic Republic Of The Congo where Manono Airport is located in the city of Manono. General information include capital of Democratic Republic Of The Congo, currency and conversion rate of Democratic Republic Of The Congo currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MNO - Manono Airport IATA Code and FZRA - Manono Airport ICAO code