If you are planning to travel to Salinas or any other city in Ecuador, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Salinas Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Salinas Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Ecuador. Salinas Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salinas Airport Info:
|Salinas Airport IATA Code: SNC||Salinas Airport ICAO Code: SESA|
|Latitude : -2.20499||Longitude : -80.9889|
|City : Salinas||Country : Ecuador|
|World Area Code : 337||Airport Type : Medium|
|Salinas Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Salinas (SNC), Ecuador
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Timezone : America/Guayaquil|
|Salinas Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Salinas Airport is 20:37:46 PM (-05) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Salinas Airport, Salinas, Ecuador? Know about Salinas Airport in detail. Find out the location of Salinas Airport on Ecuador map and also find out airports near to Salinas. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Salinas Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Salinas Airport, airlines operating to Salinas Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Ecuador. Scroll down to know more about Salinas Airport or Salinas Airport, Ecuador.
Salinas Airport Map - Location of Salinas Airport
Ecuador - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Ecuador|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ec|
Nearest Airports to Salinas Airport
Closest airports to Salinas, Ecuador are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salinas and other airports closest to Salinas Airport.
Nearest airport to Salinas Airport and Salinas is Simon Bolivar Airport - (122.97 Km / 76.41 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salinas and Salinas Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Jipijapa Airport - (138.74 Km / 86.21 Miles)
- Reales Tamarindos Airport - (141.41 Km / 87.87 Miles)
- Manta Airport - (143.28 Km / 89.03 Miles)
- Machala Airport - (164.41 Km / 102.16 Miles)
- Bahia De Caraquez Airport - (189.21 Km / 117.57 Miles)
- List of 25 airports in Ecuador along with Ecuador airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Salinas Airport, Ecuador. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Ecuador or traveling to Salinas Airport.
Details about Salinas Airport given here include
- Salinas Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salinas Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Salinas Airport
- Location of Salinas Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Salinas Airport Time Zone and Current time at Salinas Airport
- Address and contact details of Salinas Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Salinas Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Ecuador where Salinas Airport is located in the city of Salinas. General information include capital of Ecuador, currency and conversion rate of Ecuador currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SNC - Salinas Airport IATA Code and SESA - Salinas Airport ICAO code