If you are planning to travel to Clermont-Ferrand or any other city in France, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Aulnat Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Aulnat Airport Map showing the location of this airport in France. Clermont-Ferrand Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clermont-Ferrand Airport Info:
|Clermont-Ferrand Airport IATA Code: CFE||Clermont-Ferrand Airport ICAO Code: LFLC|
|Latitude : 45.7896||Longitude : 3.16013|
|City : Clermont-Ferrand||Country : France|
|World Area Code : 427||Airport Type : Medium|
|Clermont-Ferrand Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport (CFE), 63510 Aulnat, France, Phone: +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 00, Fax: +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 29
|Clermont-Ferrand Website : http://www.clermont-aeroport.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : CCI de Clermont-Ferrand / Issoire|
|Timezone : Europe/Paris|
|Aulnat Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Aulnat Airport is 07:02:49 AM (CEST) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Aulnat Airport, Clermont-Ferrand, France? Know about Aulnat Airport in detail. Find out the location of Aulnat Airport on France map and also find out airports near to Clermont-Ferrand. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Aulnat Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Aulnat Airport, airlines operating to Aulnat Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in France. Scroll down to know more about Aulnat Airport or Clermont-Ferrand Airport, France.
Aulnat Airport Map - Location of Aulnat Airport
France - General Information
|Country Formal Name||French Republic|
• 1 EUR = 1.133 USD
• 1 USD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.9 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.111 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.fr|
Nearest Airports to Aulnat Airport
Closest airports to Clermont-Ferrand, France are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clermont-Ferrand and other airports closest to Aulnat Airport.
Nearest airport to Aulnat Airport and Clermont-Ferrand is Charmeil Airport - (46.16 Km / 28.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clermont-Ferrand and Aulnat Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
Major airlines flying to Aulnat Airport, Clermont-Ferrand
This page provides all the information you need to know about Aulnat Airport, France. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting France or traveling to Clermont-Ferrand Airport.
Details about Clermont-Ferrand Airport given here include
- Aulnat Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clermont-Ferrand Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Aulnat Airport
- Location of Aulnat Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Aulnat Airport Time Zone and Current time at Aulnat Airport
- Address and contact details of Aulnat Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Aulnat Airport on Google Map.
- General information about France where Aulnat Airport is located in the city of Clermont-Ferrand. General information include capital of France, currency and conversion rate of France currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CFE - Aulnat Airport IATA Code and LFLC - Aulnat Airport ICAO code