If you are planning to travel to Barcelonnette or any other city in France, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Barcelonnette Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Barcelonnette Airport Map showing the location of this airport in France. Barcelonnette Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Barcelonnette Airport Info:
|Barcelonnette Airport IATA Code: BAE||Barcelonnette Airport ICAO Code: LFMR|
|Latitude : 44.3917||Longitude : 6.63333|
|City : Barcelonnette||Country : France|
|World Area Code : 427||Airport Type : Small|
|Barcelonnette Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Barcelonnette (BAE), 04400 Barcelonnette, France
|Timezone : Europe/Paris|
|Barcelonnette Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Barcelonnette Airport is 02:33:57 AM (CEST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Barcelonnette Airport, Barcelonnette, France? Know about Barcelonnette Airport in detail. Find out the location of Barcelonnette Airport on France map and also find out airports near to Barcelonnette. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Barcelonnette Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Barcelonnette Airport, airlines operating to Barcelonnette Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in France. Scroll down to know more about Barcelonnette Airport or Barcelonnette Airport, France.
Barcelonnette Airport Map - Location of Barcelonnette Airport
France - General Information
|Country Formal Name||French Republic|
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.89 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.123 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.fr|
Nearest Airports to Barcelonnette Airport
Closest airports to Barcelonnette, France are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Barcelonnette and other airports closest to Barcelonnette Airport.
Nearest airport to Barcelonnette Airport and Barcelonnette is St Crepin Airport - (32.67 Km / 20.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Barcelonnette and Barcelonnette Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tallard Airport - (48.14 Km / 29.91 Miles)
- Serre Chevalier Airport - (54.88 Km / 34.1 Miles)
- Alpe D Huez Airport - (88.35 Km / 54.9 Miles)
- Sophia Antipolis Airport - (92.42 Km / 57.43 Miles)
- Cote D'azur International Airport - (93.29 Km / 57.97 Miles)
- List of 144 airports in France along with France airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Barcelonnette Airport, France. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting France or traveling to Barcelonnette Airport.
Details about Barcelonnette Airport given here include
- Barcelonnette Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Barcelonnette Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Barcelonnette Airport
- Location of Barcelonnette Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Barcelonnette Airport Time Zone and Current time at Barcelonnette Airport
- Address and contact details of Barcelonnette Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Barcelonnette Airport on Google Map.
- General information about France where Barcelonnette Airport is located in the city of Barcelonnette. General information include capital of France, currency and conversion rate of France currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAE - Barcelonnette Airport IATA Code and LFMR - Barcelonnette Airport ICAO code