If you are planning to travel to Lemwerder or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lemwerder Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lemwerder Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Lemwerder Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Lemwerder Airport Info:
|Lemwerder Airport IATA Code: XLW||Lemwerder Airport ICAO Code: EDWD|
|Latitude : 53.1549||Longitude : 8.61942|
|City : Lemwerder||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Lemwerder Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lemwerder (XLW), 27809 Lemwerder, Germany
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Lemwerder Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lemwerder Airport is 16:46:35 PM (CEST) on Monday, Sep 27, 2021|
Looking for information on Lemwerder Airport, Lemwerder, Germany? Know about Lemwerder Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lemwerder Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Lemwerder. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lemwerder Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lemwerder Airport, airlines operating to Lemwerder Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Lemwerder Airport or Lemwerder Airport, Germany.
Lemwerder Airport Map - Location of Lemwerder Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.171 USD
• 1 USD = 0.854 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.854 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.171 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Lemwerder Airport
Closest airports to Lemwerder, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Lemwerder and other airports closest to Lemwerder Airport.
Nearest airport to Lemwerder Airport and Lemwerder is Bremen Airport - (15.9 Km / 9.88 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Lemwerder and Lemwerder Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bremerhaven Airport - (38.82 Km / 24.12 Miles)
- Varrelbusch Airport - (47.57 Km / 29.56 Miles)
- Wilhelmshaven Airport - (54.2 Km / 33.68 Miles)
- Cuxhaven/Nordholz Airport - (67.69 Km / 42.06 Miles)
- Cuxhaven Airport - (68.2 Km / 42.38 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lemwerder Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Lemwerder Airport.
Details about Lemwerder Airport given here include
- Lemwerder Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Lemwerder Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lemwerder Airport
- Location of Lemwerder Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lemwerder Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lemwerder Airport
- Address and contact details of Lemwerder Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lemwerder Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Lemwerder Airport is located in the city of Lemwerder. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XLW - Lemwerder Airport IATA Code and EDWD - Lemwerder Airport ICAO code