If you are planning to travel to St Peter or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the St Peter Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... St Peter Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. St Peter Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
St Peter Airport Info:
|St Peter Airport IATA Code: PSH||St Peter Airport ICAO Code: EDXO|
|Latitude : 54.3167||Longitude : 8.68333|
|City : St Peter||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|St Peter Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St. Peter / Ording (PSH), 25881 Tating, Germany
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|St Peter Airport Timezone : GMT +02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at St Peter Airport is 06:02:45 AM (CEST) on Wednesday, May 19, 2021|
Looking for information on St Peter Airport, St Peter, Germany? Know about St Peter Airport in detail. Find out the location of St Peter Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to St Peter. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is St Peter Airport located and also provide information like hotels near St Peter Airport, airlines operating to St Peter Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about St Peter Airport or St Peter Airport, Germany.
St Peter Airport Map - Location of St Peter Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.861 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.161 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to St Peter Airport
Closest airports to St Peter, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of St Peter and other airports closest to St Peter Airport.
Nearest airport to St Peter Airport and St Peter is Heide-Buesum Airport - (23.06 Km / 14.33 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to St Peter and St Peter Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wyk Auf Foehr Airport - (42.1 Km / 26.16 Miles)
- Helgoland Airport - (51.87 Km / 32.23 Miles)
- Schleswig-jagel Airport - (56.23 Km / 34.94 Miles)
- Cuxhaven Airport - (61.09 Km / 37.96 Miles)
- Cuxhaven/Nordholz Airport - (61.64 Km / 38.3 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about St Peter Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to St Peter Airport.
Details about St Peter Airport given here include
- St Peter Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of St Peter Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of St Peter Airport
- Location of St Peter Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- St Peter Airport Time Zone and Current time at St Peter Airport
- Address and contact details of St Peter Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of St Peter Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where St Peter Airport is located in the city of St Peter. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSH - St Peter Airport IATA Code and EDXO - St Peter Airport ICAO code