If you are planning to travel to Uaxactun or any other city in Guatemala, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Uaxactun Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Uaxactun Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Guatemala. Uaxactun Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Uaxactun Airport Info:
|Uaxactun Airport IATA Code: UAX||Uaxactun Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 17.3939||Longitude : -89.6327|
|City : Uaxactun||Country : Guatemala|
|World Area Code : 127||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Guatemala|
|Uaxactun Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Uaxactun Airport is 21:21:22 PM (CST) on Thursday, Oct 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Uaxactun Airport, Uaxactun, Guatemala? Know about Uaxactun Airport in detail. Find out the location of Uaxactun Airport on Guatemala map and also find out airports near to Uaxactun. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Uaxactun Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Uaxactun Airport, airlines operating to Uaxactun Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Guatemala. Scroll down to know more about Uaxactun Airport or Uaxactun Airport, Guatemala.
Uaxactun Airport Map - Location of Uaxactun Airport
Guatemala - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Guatemala|
• 1 GTQ = 0.129 USD
• 1 USD = 7.736 GTQ
• 1 GTQ = 0.111 EUR
• 1 EUR = 8.994 GTQ
» More GTQ convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.gt|
Nearest Airports to Uaxactun Airport
Closest airports to Uaxactun, Guatemala are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Uaxactun and other airports closest to Uaxactun Airport.
Nearest airport to Uaxactun Airport and Uaxactun is El Peten Airport - (18.86 Km / 11.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Uaxactun and Uaxactun Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Dos Lagunas Airport - (25.01 Km / 15.54 Miles)
- El Naranjo Airport - (55.25 Km / 34.33 Miles)
- Carmelita Airport - (57.89 Km / 35.97 Miles)
- Santa Elena Airport - (58.89 Km / 36.59 Miles)
- Melchor De Menco Airport - (60.58 Km / 37.64 Miles)
- List of 20 airports in Guatemala along with Guatemala airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Uaxactun Airport, Guatemala. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Guatemala or traveling to Uaxactun Airport.
Details about Uaxactun Airport given here include
- Uaxactun Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Uaxactun Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Uaxactun Airport
- Location of Uaxactun Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Uaxactun Airport Time Zone and Current time at Uaxactun Airport
- Address and contact details of Uaxactun Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Uaxactun Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Guatemala where Uaxactun Airport is located in the city of Uaxactun. General information include capital of Guatemala, currency and conversion rate of Guatemala currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
UAX - Uaxactun Airport IATA Code