If you are planning to travel to Les Cayes or any other city in Haiti, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Les Cayes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Les Cayes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Haiti. Les Cayes Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Les Cayes Airport Info:
|Les Cayes Airport IATA Code: CYA||Les Cayes Airport ICAO Code: MTCA|
|Latitude : 18.2711||Longitude : -73.7883|
|City : Les Cayes||Country : Haiti|
|World Area Code : 238||Airport Type : Medium|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Autorité Aéroportuaire Nationale|
|Timezone : America/Port-au-Prince|
|Les Cayes Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Les Cayes Airport is 03:21:02 AM (EDT) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Les Cayes Airport, Les Cayes, Haiti? Know about Les Cayes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Les Cayes Airport on Haiti map and also find out airports near to Les Cayes. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Les Cayes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Les Cayes Airport, airlines operating to Les Cayes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Haiti. Scroll down to know more about Les Cayes Airport or Les Cayes Airport, Haiti.
Les Cayes Airport Map - Location of Les Cayes Airport
Haiti - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Haiti|
• 1 HTG = 0.009 USD
• 1 USD = 106.764 HTG
• 1 HTG = 0.008 EUR
• 1 EUR = 121.144 HTG
» More HTG convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ht|
Nearest Airports to Les Cayes Airport
Closest airports to Les Cayes, Haiti are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Les Cayes and other airports closest to Les Cayes Airport.
Nearest airport to Les Cayes Airport and Les Cayes is Jeremie Airport - (59.42 Km / 36.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Les Cayes and Les Cayes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Jacmel Airport - (134.15 Km / 83.36 Miles)
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport - (161.55 Km / 100.38 Miles)
- Port De Paix Airport - (209.79 Km / 130.36 Miles)
- Cap Haitien Airport - (233.05 Km / 144.81 Miles)
- List of 6 airports in Haiti along with Haiti airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Les Cayes Airport, Haiti. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Haiti or traveling to Les Cayes Airport.
Details about Les Cayes Airport given here include
- Les Cayes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Les Cayes Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Les Cayes Airport
- Location of Les Cayes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Les Cayes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Les Cayes Airport
- Address and contact details of Les Cayes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Les Cayes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Haiti where Les Cayes Airport is located in the city of Les Cayes. General information include capital of Haiti, currency and conversion rate of Haiti currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CYA - Les Cayes Airport IATA Code and MTCA - Les Cayes Airport ICAO code