If you are planning to travel to Marcala or any other city in Honduras, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marcala Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marcala Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Honduras. Marcala Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Marcala Airport Info:
|Marcala Airport IATA Code: MRJ||Marcala Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 14.1333||Longitude : -88.0333|
|City : Marcala||Country : Honduras|
|World Area Code : 131||Airport Type : Small|
|Marcala Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Marcala (MRJ), Honduras
|Timezone : America/Tegucigalpa|
|Marcala Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marcala Airport is 03:34:56 AM (CST) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Marcala Airport, Marcala, Honduras? Know about Marcala Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marcala Airport on Honduras map and also find out airports near to Marcala. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marcala Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marcala Airport, airlines operating to Marcala Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Honduras. Scroll down to know more about Marcala Airport or Marcala Airport, Honduras.
Marcala Airport Map - Location of Marcala Airport
Honduras - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Honduras|
• 1 HNL = 0.042 USD
• 1 USD = 24.008 HNL
• 1 HNL = 0.035 EUR
• 1 EUR = 28.652 HNL
» More HNL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.hn|
Nearest Airports to Marcala Airport
Closest airports to Marcala, Honduras are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Marcala and other airports closest to Marcala Airport.
Nearest airport to Marcala Airport and Marcala is La Esperanza Airport - (23.27 Km / 14.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Marcala and Marcala Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Erandique Airport - (41.36 Km / 25.7 Miles)
- Coronel E Soto Cano AB Airport - (51.97 Km / 32.29 Miles)
- Coronel Enrique Soto Cano AB Airport - (52.35 Km / 32.53 Miles)
- Gracias Airport - (67.58 Km / 41.99 Miles)
- Toncontin Airport - (88.4 Km / 54.93 Miles)
- List of 35 airports in Honduras along with Honduras airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marcala Airport, Honduras. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Honduras or traveling to Marcala Airport.
Details about Marcala Airport given here include
- Marcala Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Marcala Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marcala Airport
- Location of Marcala Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marcala Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marcala Airport
- Address and contact details of Marcala Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marcala Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Honduras where Marcala Airport is located in the city of Marcala. General information include capital of Honduras, currency and conversion rate of Honduras currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MRJ - Marcala Airport IATA Code