If you are planning to travel to Akola or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Akola Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Akola Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Akola Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Akola Airport Info:
|Akola Airport IATA Code: AKD||Akola Airport ICAO Code: VAAK|
|Latitude : 20.699||Longitude : 77.0577|
|City : Akola||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Akola Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Shivani Airport (AKD), National Highway 6, Akola, Maharashtra, India
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Government of Maharashtra|
|Operator : Airports Authority of India|
|Established Year : 1943|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Akola Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Akola Airport is 02:09:32 AM (IST) on Saturday, Sep 26, 2020|
Looking for information on Akola Airport, Akola, India? Know about Akola Airport in detail. Find out the location of Akola Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Akola. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Akola Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Akola Airport, airlines operating to Akola Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Akola Airport or Akola Airport, India.
Akola Airport Map - Location of Akola Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.014 USD
• 1 USD = 73.729 INR
• 1 INR = 0.012 EUR
• 1 EUR = 85.69 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Akola Airport
Closest airports to Akola, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Akola and other airports closest to Akola Airport.
Nearest airport to Akola Airport and Akola is Nanded Airport - (170.75 Km / 106.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Akola and Akola Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Chikkalthana Airport - (196.52 Km / 122.11 Miles)
- Sonegaon Airport - (211.31 Km / 131.3 Miles)
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport - (259.78 Km / 161.42 Miles)
- Bhopal Airport - (289.36 Km / 179.8 Miles)
- Osmanabad Airport - (300.79 Km / 186.9 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Akola Airport
If you are planning to visit Akola, India information about hotels near Akola Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Akola. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Akola Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Akola Airport.
Details about Akola Airport given here include
- Akola Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Akola Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Akola Airport
- Location of Akola Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Akola Airport Time Zone and Current time at Akola Airport
- Address and contact details of Akola Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Akola Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Akola Airport is located in the city of Akola. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AKD - Akola Airport IATA Code and VAAK - Akola Airport ICAO code