If you are planning to travel to Bellary or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bellary Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bellary Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Bellary Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bellary Airport Info:
|Bellary Airport IATA Code: BEP||Bellary Airport ICAO Code: VOBI|
|Latitude : 15.1628||Longitude : 76.8828|
|City : Bellary||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bellary Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bellary Airport (BEP), Cantonment, Bellary, Karnataka, India
|Airport Type : Defence/Public|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Bellary Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Bellary Airport is 16:25:47 PM (IST) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Bellary Airport, Bellary, India? Know about Bellary Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bellary Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Bellary. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bellary Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bellary Airport, airlines operating to Bellary Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Bellary Airport or Bellary Airport, India.
Bellary Airport Map - Location of Bellary Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.014 USD
• 1 USD = 69.65 INR
• 1 INR = 0.013 EUR
• 1 EUR = 77.904 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Bellary Airport
Closest airports to Bellary, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bellary and other airports closest to Bellary Airport.
Nearest airport to Bellary Airport and Bellary is Puttaparthi Airport - (149.2 Km / 92.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bellary and Bellary Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hubli Airport - (194.2 Km / 120.67 Miles)
- Cuddapah Airport - (215.81 Km / 134.1 Miles)
- Bengaluru International Airport - (235.91 Km / 146.59 Miles)
- Sambre Airport - (254.78 Km / 158.31 Miles)
- Hyderabad International Airport - (283.26 Km / 176.01 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Bellary Airport
If you are planning to visit Bellary, India information about hotels near Bellary Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Bellary. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bellary Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Bellary Airport.
Details about Bellary Airport given here include
- Bellary Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bellary Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bellary Airport
- Location of Bellary Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bellary Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bellary Airport
- Address and contact details of Bellary Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bellary Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Bellary Airport is located in the city of Bellary. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BEP - Bellary Airport IATA Code and VOBI - Bellary Airport ICAO code