If you are planning to travel to Tirupati or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tirupati Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tirupati Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Tirupati Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tirupati Airport Info:
|Tirupati Airport IATA Code: TIR||Tirupati Airport ICAO Code: VOTP|
|Latitude : 13.6333||Longitude : 79.5432|
|City : Tirupati||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Small|
|Tirupati Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Tirupati-Renigunta Airport (TIR), Renigunta Airport Rd, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Tirupati Website : http://aai.aero/allAirports/tirupati_generalinfo.jsp|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Tirupati Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Tirupati Airport is 02:48:50 AM (IST) on Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021|
Looking for information on Tirupati Airport, Tirupati, India? Know about Tirupati Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tirupati Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Tirupati. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tirupati Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tirupati Airport, airlines operating to Tirupati Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Tirupati Airport or Tirupati Airport, India.
Tirupati Airport Map - Location of Tirupati Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.013 USD
• 1 USD = 74.227 INR
• 1 INR = 0.011 EUR
• 1 EUR = 88.636 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Tirupati Airport
Closest airports to Tirupati, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tirupati and other airports closest to Tirupati Airport.
Nearest airport to Tirupati Airport and Tirupati is Chennai International Airport - (98.86 Km / 61.43 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tirupati and Tirupati Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cuddapah Airport - (128.09 Km / 79.59 Miles)
- Pondicherry Airport - (181.95 Km / 113.06 Miles)
- Puttaparthi Airport - (197.66 Km / 122.82 Miles)
- Bengaluru International Airport - (204.56 Km / 127.11 Miles)
- Neyveli Airport - (224.73 Km / 139.64 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Tirupati Airport
If you are planning to visit Tirupati, India information about hotels near Tirupati Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Tirupati. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
Major airlines flying to Tirupati Airport, Tirupati
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tirupati Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Tirupati Airport.
Details about Tirupati Airport given here include
- Tirupati Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tirupati Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tirupati Airport
- Location of Tirupati Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tirupati Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tirupati Airport
- Address and contact details of Tirupati Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tirupati Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Tirupati Airport is located in the city of Tirupati. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TIR - Tirupati Airport IATA Code and VOTP - Tirupati Airport ICAO code